This weekend James found an incredible deal (lousy economy + holiday season = excellent sale prices) on a fender electric guitar and purchased one for himself with his birthday money!
Nov 17, 2008
James Spends His Birthday Money
One perk of getting older is people give you cash for your birthday instead of presents (enter the "I didn't know what to get you" comment here).
This weekend James found an incredible deal (lousy economy + holiday season = excellent sale prices) on a fender electric guitar and purchased one for himself with his birthday money!
He's been playing it non stop and thankfully keeps the volume down low (so far), but I'm not sure how loud it gets before I get home from work.
This weekend James found an incredible deal (lousy economy + holiday season = excellent sale prices) on a fender electric guitar and purchased one for himself with his birthday money!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Jealous...
this is what Parker wants for Christmas! You'll have to keep me posted and let me know how it goes.
Post a Comment