Dec 26, 2009

Favorite Photos of the Year

I love my digital camera because I can take lots and lots of photos and it doesn't cost a thing.

I spent some time today and went through all the photos James and I took during the past year. Included below are my favorites. Enjoy!

January 10, 2009
Salmon, Idaho
Photo Credit: Ivy Melton Sales

Dogpile the Goalie
State Recreation League Championship
March 14, 2009
Provo, Utah
photo credit: Ivy Melton Sales


March 22, 2009
Salt Lake City, Utah
photo credit: Ivy Melton Sales

Hildene
June 9, 2009
Manchester, Vermont
Photo Credit: Ivy Melton Sales


June 9, 2009
Quechee Gorge
Quechee, Vermont
photo credit: James Sales



Herring Gull
June 12, 2009
Jordan Pond at Acadia National Park
Mount Desert Island, Maine
photo credit: James Sales


Portland Head Light
June 13, 2009
Cape Elizabeth, Maine
photo credit: Ivy Melton Sales

Mellon Heads
July 3, 2009
Layton, Utah
photo credit: Ivy Melton Sales

Rainbow Clouds
July 23, 2009
Jackson Hole, Wyoming
photo credit: James Sales

July 23, 2009
Grand Tetons National Park, Wyoming
photo credit: Ivy Melton Sales

July 23, 2009
Yellowstone National Park, Wyoming
photo credit: Ivy Melton Sales


Swimmin' Hole
July 24, 2009
Condon, Montana
photo credit: Ivy Melton Sales


August 8, 2009
Hapuna Beach, Big Island,
Hawaii
photo credit: Ivy Melton Sales

August 11, 2009
Waimea Canyon
Kaua'i, Hawaii
photo credit: Ivy Melton Sales

October 24, 2009
Layton, Utah
photo credit: Ivy Melton Sales

November 7, 2009
Provo, Utah
photo credit: Ivy Melton Sales

No comments: