Before school started I shared some things with James that I remembered about the fifth grade. That was the year I was introduced to a personal computer, PC. My 5th grade teacher held a special class afterschool for those of us who wanted to learn more about how computers worked, including how to write code! James thought it was funny we didn't have computers before that, and he has no interest in learning about the "code" I learned how to write. That was also the year all of us girls were CRAZY about Michael Jackson. When I told James this he raised an eyebrow in a, "you're kidding, right?" response. I just laughed.
A couple of weeks ago I found all of my elementary school pictures while cleaning. For fun, I included my 5th grade class picture below. Check out our fantastic fashion sense! Can you figure out which one is me? Maybe some of you recognize other people too?
Where are all these people now? I wonder about that from time to time. Here's some fun info I do know:
*Two live less than 5 miles away.
*One has a boy who was in James' 4th grade class last year.
*One has a blog I visit frequently. =)
*One is on the Centerville City Council.
*One works at REI in Salt Lake City.
*One has an art gallery.
*One has lukemia. =( I hope she gets better soon!
*One student's mom works with me at the health department!
*One of these kids I beat up when we were in the first grade. Sorry!
*Two went to boot camp with James' dad.
*The other day I noticed one has a facebook account...hmm...need to make a new "friend"


2 comments:
You were the class bully?
I don't think so. I just had this really, really, REALLY bad moment at recess this one time in the 1st grade. (But, if you ask Heather I bet she'd tell you I'm a bully!)
Post a Comment