Aug 28, 2008

Lagoon Time

James and Josh had a marathon run of sorts at Lagoon the last week before school started. As usual, summer was just too full of golf, hockey and super hot weather to fit a lot of Lagoon time in. Lisa and I took the boys down a couple of nights, and then Shane was brave enough to take them to Lagoon-a-Beach on Friday that week. Lisa and I then tried again on the weekend, but the ridiculous Utah-styled-hot-humidity got the best of us and we went home after only being there for one hour. I would have more photos, but we were so wrapped up in having fun that I forgot to take more before it got too dark!

These two boys had their car spinning so much it was very difficult
to get a good photo of the both of them.
You should see how many other photos I attempted to take
that I simply deleted.


James is such a camera ham. Love that silly kid.

That seems to be about all there is to do when riding the sky ride,
look down. I was going to take a photo of the flower gardens while on the ride,
but for some reason they are still struggling this year, not so pretty.

When you go to Lagoon as much as these two do, you have to find new things
to keep you entertained.
They must have talked to this Emu for at least 10 minutes.
(I don't think the Emu talked back.)


James getting ready to take on the Double Thunder race track. What the photo doesn't show you is how James was trying to not let anyone pass him, and when I succeeded and Lisa tried to follow me, James made a sharp turn, caused Lisa to hit him, which in turn caused James to do a 180, thus facing the wrong way on the track. So, yes, we all had to sit and wait until the nice ride operators turned him back around. Lisa said it brought back memories of last year. Yes, last year it was Shane who got turned around.



Josh getting ready to take on the Double Thunder track. Josh didn't let anyone pass him. Oh, and I tried! That kid has mastered his "side view mirrors" and makes crazy zig zag movements to keep you in his dust!!

1 comment:

Beck said...

As sad as it to say, I miss Lagoon. We hit Six Flags a lot, but it's just not the same as Lagoon :) Glad you guys can go!