Jan 10, 2010

brrr....Salmon!

The Salmon, Idaho tournament was fantastic this year. There were 9 teams and our cats did very well - 3rd place! It almost made us forget about how super cold it was this trip. The locals joked that compared to the week before they were experiencing a "heat wave." By the last day I think the high reached freezing.

Here are some photos from the weekend:
First game

This was the temperature at noon on Saturday.

vs. Idaho Falls Eagles

vs. Missoula (who took first place)

vs. the Hawks - they beat us again and took second


Kyle, Kaige and James

2 comments:

LIZ said...

I know that is freezing for you but that is pretty normal during the winter time here. Be glad it isn't like that all the time there.

ivy said...

I'm willing to bet not only is it that cold there ALL the time, but you guys get those nasty winds too - right?