The kids getting ready to go to work with a bang: (back) Isobell, Mason, Dillon, Evan, Chase, Josh, Chase, and (front) Emily, Brooke, James, Abbi
James and Chase planing strategy for the next to be lit while sparks shower to the right.
And of course, a fireworks celebration wouldn't be complete without a sparker, or two.
And, just to show how close we stick to tradition, we swept all the fireworks out of the road to the gutter and soaked them with water from the hose. And, then, I picked it all up and put it in the garbage early the next morning. I would have more photos, but I haven't spent enough quality time with my camera to have mastered taking photos when it gets really dark outside, so, yea, you don't get to see how the big finale went, but trust me, it was IMPRESSIVE. Be sure to put the third of July, 2009 on your calendar right now and plan to join us next year!


1 comment:
It looks like the kids had a great 4th, and I'm sure the adults did too.
The city did the big fire works the night before so we did not really get to see any this year :( So I went to wal-mart to buy some to do at home and guess what? They don't sell fire works in Illinois.
Post a Comment