James also said, "you know how Utah has the greatest snow on Earth? Well, Idaho has the best temperatures on Earth." Now, I don't know if I agree with him, but I understand what he meant because outdoor rinks are pretty darn awesome.
Jan 10, 2009
Happy Day
It's has been just over 2 weeks since James broke his arm, therefore it has also been just over 2 weeks since he's been on the ice. At the rink in Salmon they have a second public "rink" up a small incline behind the ice sheet used for hockey. After the game against the Grizzlies this morning James took advantage of the small skating crowd (5 people total) and skated and skated and skated.
James also said, "you know how Utah has the greatest snow on Earth? Well, Idaho has the best temperatures on Earth." Now, I don't know if I agree with him, but I understand what he meant because outdoor rinks are pretty darn awesome.
James also said, "you know how Utah has the greatest snow on Earth? Well, Idaho has the best temperatures on Earth." Now, I don't know if I agree with him, but I understand what he meant because outdoor rinks are pretty darn awesome.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment