Oct 23, 2008

Ah...The Big Island

One year ago this week we went to the Big Island of Hawaii to visit our cousins. How we miss the place! I told James we should plan to go back this spring and he told me absolutely not, we had to wait until the fall. When I asked him why he very seriously told me because Rambutan season is in the fall (he LOVES those things). So, *sigh* I guess we'll be waiting another year before we go and visit again. Here's a few of our favorite photos from last year. =)

Keoki, Malu, James and Jacob at one of the craters in Volcanoes National Park
(check out that steam!)

What a sense of humor =)


Me and James

Doing the "Tourist Thing" just north of Kona

Malu, James and Keoki hangin' with the Honu at Punalu'u Black Sand Beach

Punalu'u Black Sand Beach


Keoki, Malu and James Decorating Halloween Cookies

Hangin' around at 'Akaka Falls

Will the real Harry Potter please stand up?

Volcano Skate Park

1 comment:

The Keegan's said...

Love the pictures. I want to go play! It looks like a fabulous trip! I wish I had relatives that lived in Hawaii!