After she was done running I realized I couldn't put off giving her a haircut any longer. All throughout her fur were tiny balls of snow. (Imagine the mess when they melted!) So, I dried her off the best I could and proceeded to spend the next two hours cutting, vaccuming, cutting, vaccuming, and cutting and vaccuming her fur. And, to keep her attention (she didn't enjoy the haircut too much, it almost hurt my feelings...) I hand fed her some dog food from time to time.
All in all she doesn't look too funny, and I'm not exactly looking forward to repeating the process sooner than I would care to think about. (And for those of you asking why I just don't take her to a groomer, I'll say back, "have you seen my schedule? If I can't even find time to get to the bank, when in the world would I fit in a dog grooming appointment???!)
And...here's one more photo of the snow in my backyard. When do I get to get out my snowboard?


2 comments:
You got tons of snow - it's beautiful!
Better you then me, I am so not ready for winter or snow.
Post a Comment