On the first day of UEA we woke up ridiculously early for a vacation day and drove down to Arches National Park with our good friends Isa and Kainoa (you were right Marcie!). I had been to the park previously, but this was a new adventure for James, Kai and Isa. Here are a few photos from the first day in the park:
James and Kai taking a stroll down Park Avenue
James being goofy at Balanced RockMe and James at Sand Dune Arch
Kai and James being very silly at the Sand Dune Arch
Later that afternoon we pitched our tents in the sardine-packed campground. Moab was very busy this weekend with some events, including a half-marathon.
After dinner we met up with our friends Boni and Abbi at their hotel for some swimming.


2 comments:
Way fun! I don't think I have ever been to Arches. To bad it is so far away now and not an easy trip to make.
Looks like a ton of fun! How great that you have so many great friends to share moments like that. :)
Post a Comment