Sometimes I drive James to the bus stop in the morning. While sometimes this is because he is running late for school, most of the time it's just because I like to feel like a quasi-normal mom (you know, the kind that cleans the house, cooks meals, drives kids to school...).This morning I took this quick photo of the crazy kids from the bus stop.
Bottom: Taylor, Rachel, JamesTop: Cameron, Miles, Caleb
While they may be a bit crazy, James is really lucky to have such a fantastic group of friends.
2 comments:
Oh my gosh...that is craziness! I remember babysitting James a few times when he was really little! Where does he go to school now?
So much fun to read your blog. Your house is awesome - love the wood floors, Sparta is a cutie and James and you are non-stop, as usual. The pictures in Wyoming are beautiful - some look like postcards. It will be fun to keep posted on what's going on with you and James and all your adventures. Marcie
Post a Comment