Sep 12, 2008

Utah State Fair

We go to the state fair each year. Sometimes we go by ourselves, sometimes with family, sometimes with friends. This year we found out Lisa and Josh had never been to the Utah state fair, so we took them with us. =)

After a gourmet dinner of fast food (James and I had a very nutritious funnel cake), we set out to look at all the animals and what I like to call the state's biggest, longest running flea market. We also took our annual trip down the big yellow slide. No photos of us on the slide, however. I need to hire new assistant photographers.

James and Josh scoping out the hot tubs.
For muscle relaxation after hockey practice of course.

We found a few "unique" looking chicks in the hen house.

Ready for a haircut...

More monkey-ing around. =)

1 comment:

LIZ said...

I'm so sad that we missed the fair this year. I love the fair!!