Yea!
I FINALLY figured out how to make my very own custom blog look! After too many weeks of frustration (an HTML expert I am not), I eventually conducted enough google searches to learn enough to create something original. =)
However, I am now curious to know if it looks ok in other browsers. Please let me know how things line up when you look at it and if I need to venture forth and conduct more google searches to learn how to make an adjustment or two. (or three, or four...)


4 comments:
I'm using Safari and the back ground only goes a little way down the page. I think it turned out really cute. I love monkeys and I think that fits both of you very well.
hey...I just made a change...let me know if it looks any different. =)
LOVE IT! You know me and monkeys... have my very own! :) It works for me and love the bow :) Very cute. Just think....now you can design blog backgrounds and even sell them :) good job...better than I'll ever even attempt!
Love it Ivy - so cute! Is there anything you can't do?
Post a Comment